Please complete the form located here and fax it to our office at (423)602-9710 along a copy of the client’s insurance card and current order for ABA therapy. Please note that we do not provide diagnostic services at this time.
Referrals are not required for initial intake. Families can contact the office directly at 423-664-0903 to start the intake process.
- We serve ages 2-21.
- We do not currently provide diagnostic assessments.
- All sessions begin in clinic with the option of home visits (within 20 miles radius of the clinic) and community outings (within 20 miles radius of the clinic) after 2 months of service.
- We are in network with the following insurances. Coverage can vary from plan to plan so being in network does not guarantee that your plan covers ABA services. We are happy to help determine your medical insurance eligibility.
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Tenncare Select
- United Behavioral Health
- Private Pay